More than 7,000 years after they were embalmed, 15 mummies were taken to a clinic last week to undergo computerized tomography scans.
Surprisingly, it turns out that they were actually injected with fewer preservatives than Nancy Pelosi.
[High Praise! to DuffelBlog]
Intel analysts instructed to limit briefings with Trump to under 140 characters
[Think you have a link that’s IMAO-worthy? Send it to email@example.com. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]
Imprisoned former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is seeking a presidential commutation of his 14-year sentence on a corruption conviction.
I don’t know. Sending Blago back to the free-fire zone of Chicago might have 8th Amendment problems.
title reference link (NSFW)
They’re still in shock, but the liberal media spin is coming, so try not to drown in the flood of pitiful excuses they make for her. Which may or may not include the following, which I probably just made up:
If we wanted to taste the rainbow, we’d elect a bag of Skittles
1) Russian hackers, whackers, crackers, flackers, snackers, stackers, and Packer-backers (Go Aaron Rodgers!)… and Methodists.
3) Couldn’t best Trump in a battle of wits because she didn’t know that iocaine powder comes from Autralia.
4) Not enough videos of celebrities demanding her victory.
5) Saying “Pokemon Go to the polls” with a straight face. Anyone sociopathic enough to do that can’t be trusted with the nuclear codes.
6) She actually was 50 points ahead. But only in California.
7) Unfair height disadvantage during debates with Trump, as they wouldn’t allow her to wear her KISS boots. Or makeup.
8) Headlight-deer Bill’s sidelong glance at the Non-Consensuals during the debate.
9) Basket of deplorables? Who in this day and age keeps their deplorables in a basket when Amazon sends you a free storage box with every purchase? SO out of touch…
10) The dog ate her campaign strategy. Then Obama ate her dog.
Any other reasons she might have lost?
Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.
The military’s newest weapon – a swarm of tiny…
After a UN vote that condemned Israel, Donald Trump warned that after he’s inaugurated “things will be different”.
Well, I suppose it could use a small change. Either airlift the UN building to Brussels, or push it into the East River. I’m good either way.