Once, I helped (and by “helped”, I mostly mean watched) my nephew swap out the engine of a flatbed tow truck in my driveway (long story). Which he then drove 300 miles home.
So there’s a special place in my heart for the madness of this project:
[RESURRECTION – Rescue of a VW 1955 panelvan – Forest find!] (Viewer #718,395)
The University of Wisconsin-Madison is offering a six-week program that “creates a space for critical self-reflection and dialogue about what it means to be a man”.
Pretty sure they don’t know what it means to be a man. They want to “create a space” and it doesn’t involve lumber.
[title reference link]
[Submitted by slapout (High Praise!)]
[High Praise! to Mental Floss]
The Hidden Room Behind Mount Rushmore
[Think you have a link that’s IMAO-worthy? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]
Obama’s former top White House aide, Valerie Jarrett, said that President Obama “hasn’t had a scandal“.
Ambassador Stevens was unavailable for comment.
Donald Trump’s looking to upgrade America’s infrastructure. Here’s my guess as to what construction projects are on his list:
World’s smallest park, one blade of grass. That’s all the EPA will have jurisdiction over.
1) Finish the Crazy Horse Memorial as a warning of the dangers of unregulated immigration.
2) Create highway markers pointing out the Intercontinental Railroad, which – until now – only Obama had been able to find.
3) One open-pit coal mine bigger than the Grand Canyon – cheap electricity at last! No, two! Cheaper!
4) Following the success of southern wall, build one to protect our western border, too. Not sure which side of Cali to build it on yet.
5) Hedge maze outside the exit door to the UN. Ends at the East River. After passing through the concrete life jacket station.
6) Statue of Liberty gets robotics upgrade and torch is replaced by fully functional upscaled AR-15. Don’t mess with the Liberdroid!
7) Pink tent desert city prison camp for new Border Patrol chief Joe Arpaio. Come for the stale bread, stay for the ditch diggin’.
8) Giant factory where you can get the ‘k’ on your “Make America Great Again” hat changed to a ‘d’. Don’t worry, it’ll be ready by 2020.
9) World’s smallest violin. Democrats will be hearing that one play a LOT.
10) A storage area for radioactive waste. Or the new Iranian embassy. Depending on who’s asking.
Anything else Trump will be building?
Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.
More than just an ordinary barrier, Trump’s border wall will feature…
After Trump’s inauguration, 6 journalists face felony rioting charges.
You just know that within a week they’ll be bragging that they landed in DC under sniper fire.