Some of these I knew, some I missed for not being completely up on my Disney classics
Shrek movie references] (Viewer #1,333)
(note: small viewership number due to original video being taken down. This is the same one uploaded by someone else – possibly a Russian hacker)
President Trump said he’d
avoid visiting Prince Charles during his upcoming trip to the UK because Trump “wants to escape a lecture on climate change”.
Nah, I think Trump should go. But leave Air Force One idling at the airport the whole time.
[Submitted by slapout (
High Praise! to The People’s Cube]
Mona Lisa was originally meant to be a Muslim woman
title reference link]
Think you have a link that’s IMAO-worthy? Send it to ] firstname.lastname@example.org. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)
In Arizona, geologists have discovered a gigantic
2-mile-long fissure that recently opened in the earth.
Excellent. We finally have a hole big enough to chuck Obamacare into.
Headline: “Americans Trust Trump Administration More Than News Media”
And why wouldn’t they? The Donald sometimes does what he says he will.
Speaking of trust, here’s 10 other things Americans find more trustworthy than the news media:
Counting on HAL to open your pod bay doors? – Still more trustworthy than the media.
1) A power strip that’s throwing sparks like Dr. Frankenstein’s favorite Tesla coil
2) A spooky mansion with creaky doors & cobwebs. With a talking Great Dane and a scruff-chinned stoner making sandwiches in the kitchen
3) Whatever hallway Indiana Jones is
4) Russian hackers
5) A climate change expert with more government grants than thermometers. Yeah, that’d be all of them.
Scary, evil monkeys
7) Expired heart medicine
8) People who use the phrase “step right up” in the course of their employment
9) Brake line duct tape patches
10) Any blogger whose categories include “Newsish Fakery”
Anything else trustworthy out there?
Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.
Just released – a video of Hillary Clinton saying…
A new report shows that
stocks have gained $2 trillion in value since Trump was elected President.
Outrageous. How dare Wall Street steal that much from the poor!