Give Me an E! Give Me a P! Give Me an A! What Does That Spell? Couldn’t Tell You. I Went to Public School.Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:30 pm
OK, now things are just getting silly. The EPA is targeting me now. What has happened to my freedom to pollute my land as I see fit? Might one of these be the cause:
- Apparently I’m not allowed to compost those half dozen hobos that used to be shackled in my crawlspace.
- My hellions keep running the AC with the windows open.
- The by-products of my genetic experiments have to be properly disposed of as biohazardous wastes. Apparently consumption at a neighborhood BBQ isn’t good enough.
- They are concerned that I fertilize my garden with my expired prescriptions.
- My controlled refuse burning sometimes includes my neighbors’ cats.
- My hepatitis C mutated, anthropomorphized and was reportedly seen stalking the local children.
- My controlled refuse burning sometimes includes my expired ‘prescriptions.’ (It makes for a really interesting smore party).
- My hepatitis was later seen meeting a yeast infection at a seedy motel with a crate of petri dishes. Offspring are feared.
- They frown upon my practice of weaving my own cloth from discarded asbestos.
- They don’t approve of the lead bodypaint we use to protect ourselves from Obama’s mind control transmissions.
- They just need someone to crucify like when the Romans come to town.