The GOP has unveiled “A Pledge to America”, listing their agenda when they take back the House. It’s pretty good, but I can think of a few things to spice it up and really help the Republicans win in November:
MORE PLEDGES FOR AMERICA
* Our nation’s borders will be protected by giant robots.
* Foods will no longer get FDA approval unless they contain bacon.
* To help stimulate the economy, people who whine about the rich will be fired out of cannons.
* We will have a new manned mission to the moon and build a libertarian utopia there.
* We will keep reducing the federal government until it can be run out of some guy’s garage.
* Anytime there is a tax increase, one of the people who voted for it will be randomly chosen to be a human sacrifice to Moloch, god of taxes.
* Obamacare will be destroyed, and all perpetrators of it will be hunted down and forced to battle to the death in the Thunderdome.
* Any new spending increases must receive written permission from all voters.
What do you want added to the GOP agenda?