Author Archive

Straight Line of the Day: A New Report Shows President Obama Skips 60% of Daily Intelligence Briefings. The Other 40%…

Thursday, October 2, 2014 12:00 pm

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.

A new report shows that President Obama skips 60% of daily intelligence briefings. The other 40%…

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (No Ratings Yet)

It’s Who You Know That Counts

Thursday, October 2, 2014 8:00 am

A Labor Department study shows that 62% of stimulus projects had violated wage and hour regulations.

I’m guessing that means the other 38% remembered to “tip” their Labor Department rep.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (No Ratings Yet)

Obamacare Panel: Early Prototype

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 10:00 pm

[High Praise! to Rubes Comic Strip]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

The Joy of an Elegant Proof

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 9:00 pm

I can’t say I really understand this completely, but it makes me happy just knowing that it exists.


[Einstein's Proof of E=mc²] (Viewer #1,897,257)

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Who Pays HIS Bills?

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 8:00 pm

Democrat Senator Tom Udall said “when a few billionaires can drown out the voices of millions of Americans, we can’t have any real political debate.”

And then he cashed a check from George Soros.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Media Explains Obama-Love

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 7:00 pm

[High Praise! to Liberal Logic 101]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Link of the Day: Obama And Sharpton…What Can Go Wrong?

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 6:00 pm

[High Praise! to Nuking Politics]

Obama And Sharpton…What Can Go Wrong?

BONUS LINK: from Anonymiss of Nuking Politics:

Anonymiss’s Adventures in the ER

That “small manuals” label freaks me out a little. I sort my manuals by what they give instructions to, not their size. Or is that some sort of esoteric medical terminology that I’m not understanding?

[Think you have a link that's IMAO-worthy? Send it to harvolson@gmail.com. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

No Escape

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 4:00 pm

The Army has successfully tested a new laser weapon.

It’s a clever design. Once aimed, the target is torn apart by frisky kittens.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Obama Warned Us – Debate

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 2:00 pm

“‘There’s no debate': 97 experts explain the scientific consensus on climate change” More from @Salon: http://ofa.bo/a0rl #ActOnClimate

@BarackObama

And the explanation is: “there’s no debate allowed if you want your grant renewed”.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (2 votes, average: 4.50 out of 5)

Straight Line of the Day: Environmentalists Say the World Lost “Half Its Animals” in the Last 40 Years. What Happened to Them?

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:00 pm

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.

Environmentalists say the world lost “half its animals” in the last 40 years. What happened to them?

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Notable Exception

Wednesday, October 1, 2014 8:00 am

Explaining why he’s done nothing on immigration, President Obama said, “when I take executive action, I want to make sure it’s sustainable”.

Government spending, on the other hand…

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Location Inquiry

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:00 pm

[High Praise! to Liberal Logic 101]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

“Assassin’s Creed: Unity” Parody – With Kittens!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:00 pm

I can’t imagine the patience and catnip it took to get all those perfectly choreographed action scenes.


[Assassin's Kittens Unity] (Viewer #2,787,269)

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

That Phone’s Not Helping Matters, Either

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:00 pm

A new study shows that taking brief walks every hour can offset the negative effects of long periods of sitting.

Although still no cure for the negative effects of Obama sitting with a pen in his hand.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Tea Party Explained

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:00 pm

[High Praise! to Day by Day Cartoon]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Link of the Day: Satire – Holder to Walk: Attorney General Leaving Fast, Furious

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:00 pm

[High Praise! to ScrappleFace]

Holder to Walk: Attorney General Leaving Fast, Furious

[Think you have a link that's IMAO-worthy? Send it to harvolson@gmail.com. If I use your link, you will receive High Praise! (assuming you remember to put your name in the email)]

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (No Ratings Yet)

Wrong Order

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 4:00 pm

The Smithsonian plans to begin delicate restoration work on a 1796 portrait of President George Washington.

Still awaiting restoration: the freedoms he presided over.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Obama Warned Us – Meaning

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:00 pm

“I began to understand what citizenship meant — not just words on a page.” —President Obama on community service #AmeriCorps20

@BarackObama

“Amnesty by executive order – now THAT’S words on a page”.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Straight Line of the Day: The Most Awkward Moment While President Obama Explained His Foreign Policy on 60 Minutes…

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.

The most awkward moment while President Obama explained his foreign policy on 60 Minutes…

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

One Caveat

Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:00 am

During an interview on NBC, President Obama praised his staff and advisers, saying “my folks are doing really well”.

Well, the ones that manage to steer clear of consulates, anyway.

Send to Kindle
1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (3 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)