Draw Mohammed Day

Posted on May 20, 2010 6:48 am

Hello. I am Muhammad. And today is “Everybody Draw Muhammad Day.”

Actually, today is “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day.”

Who are you?

I am Mohammed.

Why are you spelling your name that way?

“M-O-H-A-M-M-E-D” is how my name is spelled.

No, I’m pretty sure it’s spelled “M-U-H-A-M-M-A-D.”

You are both wrong. My name is spelled “M-U-H-A-M-M-E-D.”

Whoa! You look familiar. I used to look a lot like you. And who’s that guy next to you?

He’s Jesus.

He’s like an infidel or something, isn’t he?

Actually, he’s a prophet.

Hold on a second. If he’s a prophet, then why do we want to kill his followers?

Uh. Hmmm. Ah. Mmmm. Ummmm. I, uh… Help me out here, Jesus.

Actually, “Jesus” is a transliteration of my name in Greek. I was called “Yeshua,” which is the same as “Joshua”…

This isn’t “Learn About Jesus Day,” it’s “Everybody Draw Mohammed Day.”

That’s right. And if you draw me today, you better watch out. Someone might cut off your head or stick a flag pole in you.

Yeah, it’s risky to mess with religious icons. Disrespect one of us, and you could be in trouble. Our followers are dangerous.

Not everybody’s followers …

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (43 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Tags:

35 Responses to “Draw Mohammed Day”

1. storm1911 says:

“Not everybody’s followers.”

Great one, Basil.

2. shiggz says:

Dirka Dirka!……Dirka?

3. rohan says:

at least know the man you mock:

4. seanmahair says:

I would draw Mo-mo today but my drawing skills consist of stick figures and crooked lines. Happy EDMD (everybody draw Mo-mo day) everyone, may the farce be with you.

5. rohan says:

thanks

6. Burmashave says:

Do I gotta sign up on Facebook to view all offensiveness? I await with breath bated.

[Oh, you can find plenty of offensive stuff on teh internets without using teh FailBook. - B.]

7. Charley says:

Crusades…burning ‘heretics’…popes forbidding use of condoms, their priests abusing kids…..nah, not dangerous…:P
    ‘Who’s without sins, cast the first stone’, ‘judge and thy will be jugded’….

[Thanks for reminding me. I'm way behind on burning people at the stake. I'll get right on that. - B.]

8. Everybody Draw Mohammed Day! — Pursuing Holiness links:

[...] Urban Infidel, Zomblog, TigerHawk, Because No One Asked, Wizbang, Everybody Draw Mohammed Blog, IMAO. Related Posts:The Right Not To Obey Islamic LawLook Ma, no quotes!Nice to know she’ll draw [...]

1. Draw Mohammed
    2. ???
    3. Prophet

10. UrbanGrounds | Everybody Draw Mohammed Day! links:

[...] IMAO [...]

Remember, kids, Muslims attack Christianity because they’re supposed to. Monkey faced liberals attack Christianity because it threatens their religion of the state. Which is worse? I inform, you decide!

12. Gloobner says:

Can I just take a photo of my dogs poop and submit it? Okay I’m too lazy to do that….imagine a pile of dog poop. There’s my picture of the prophet.

13. ReligionHater says:

Hey rohan, no one gives a crap who he was or how influential he was…we know he influenced millions of idiots to think everyone but them should die and he gave them to right to kill us all in his name….especially if they draw a cartoon. Yeah very mature god you have there. Like a little baby throwing a tantrum…with a bomb. Idiot spawn! that is all I see. Dust eating,camel riding idiots stuck in the ancient past. That goes for Christians too, well car driving idiots, stuck in the…you get the idea.

14. Aaron Worthing says:

Great post.

If you want to submit some mohammed cartoons of your own, my site will help you do it. http://everyonedrawmohammed.blogspot.com/

And I will be linking to this shortly.

15. LarryB says:

My imaginary invisible friend is better than your imaginary invisible friend! Give me Santa Claus any day. I’m not required to bow and pray to him. I just behave and he brings me gifts.

16. Draw Mohammed Day | The Jackbooted Stormtrooper links:

[...] The greatest humor blog ever written has their celebration of draw mohamhead day. This entry was posted in News, Politics and tagged [...]

O+-< That's Muhammed

O+< That's the little child he married

18. Raving Lunatic says:

I would draw a picture of Mo doing some of his favorite things, but I wouldn’t want the FBI accusing me of propagating child pronography…

19. Raving Lunatic says:

Dang you, Son of Bob!

20. TGregg says:

It’s not enough just to display images of Moe, you gotta let Pakistan know about it! Then you can proudly proclaim:

“Banned in Pakistan!” and “Too radical for many!”

21. Mohamed Ali says:

Hi,

I am a Muslim myself. Just in case you had any questions about Islam, I am here and will be more than glad to answer your questions.

peace,

Here’s another one.

O_ +-< That's anyone that doesn't proclaim Islam/Muslim to be the religion of peace.

23. nelson says:

Now this is what I call ‘Free Speech’. If you Rag Top Heathens don’t like it, tell your supposed ‘god’ Mohummjob to smite us. An while you are at it, why don’t you all hold your breath until he/she/it does. I will sit down to a nice prork cutlet and think about you all turning Blue.

24. Burmashave says:

Well I bothered to sign up just to see the pic’s. There are bootloads, or dare I say, camel loads. From the bunch I looked at, I thought these are amusing:

So if anyone wants to join me on Facebook, my real name is actually William “Bill” Kilgore.

25. Burmashave says:

Mmmmmm…I’m being immoderate again. Help! I’m being repressed!

No thanx #21, I learned all I’ll ever need to know about Islam on 9/11.

27. Richard says:

I can’t believe that some people are so ridiculously uptight over something as innocuous as opinions. In a free country, there would be no death threats for offensive speech and everybody would recognize that everything should be permitted no matter how offensive – I don’t care if its a religious icon or some comment on DirtyPhoneBook or whatever – People ought to have the right to say whatever they want to because the alternative to being offended a bit is much worse.

I’ll draw Muhammed every damn day and you’ll like it, bitch.

28. Oh Fer Allan’s Sake! | Be John Galt links:

[...] inspiration, check out IMAO’s take on DMD, they are the [...]

29. Terry_Jim says:

“Bill” , all of those links no longer exist.
    Fascist Facebook Muhammad haters musta deleted them,
    here are some nice photos

and my own submission
    at the Everybody Draw A Positive Mohammed Day page of http://www.ThePeoplesCube.com

Bravo Basil!
    We can’t say we weren’t warned!
    1st John 4:1-4
    “Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
    This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
    but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
    You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.”

31. Charon says:

In recent years, I’ve come to learn that Christian conservatives are in fact dangerous, in the same way a mother Bear is dangerous. Don’t do anything that might be perceived as a threat to their own, and you won’t get your hippie face punched in.

Much more reasonable than say… a wild pig. Consume, root, ruin, displace, and if anything comes close, attack without question.
    That’s right, I said wild pig.

32. aRealMuthaForYa says:

The prophet Mohammad (Piss and Shit be upon him) should be drawn with a Pig’s body!!!

33. grayjohn says:

Everything anyone needs to know about Islam or Muhammad was shown to the world on 9/11/01, and again when Daniel Pearl was beheaded.
    Nothing else about it matters at all. Evil has many guises. Islam is only the most prominent.

Every time the issue of Islam comes up at this site, someone starts talking trash about pigs. Now, granted, wild pigs are a destructive menace, but domesticated pigs are a tasty treat, a major agricultural industry, a major source of leather and other useful by-products, and those little pot-bellied pigs are kind of cute (in a mutant, British bull-dog sort of way). Is there some other animal we could associate with Islam for derogatory purposes? Snakes, scorpions, goats, red-*ssed baboons maybe? I’m just sayin’…

35. Everybody Draw Mohammed Day! updated: Family Guy’s Seth MacFarlane blasphemes Mohammed — Laura Curtis links:

[...] Urban Infidel, Zomblog, TigerHawk, Because No One Asked, Wizbang, Everybody Draw Mohammed Blog, IMAO, Jihadwatch, more at Jihadwatch, Amy Alkon, Gateway Pundit, Right Wing News, Jackbooted [...]