Posted on August 30, 2010 12:02 pm

So Glenn Beck held a rally in DC over the weekend, and… Well, I don’t really know what the point of it was. I guess I’m not a rally person. But man, did liberals freak out about it. That’s a lot of people who showed up because they don’t like the way the liberals are running things. But don’t worry: The liberals’ hive mind came up with a way to try and dismiss the whole thing: It was predominantly white.

Isn’t it just a little creepy that predominantly white journalists are as racially obsessed as the KKK? And what if they applied this race obsession to everything else?

“Today, the predominantly white White House Press Corps asked questions about the president’s predominantly white cabinet. The predominantly white Robert Gibbs assured them that they were working towards the best interests of the predominantly white United States of America, but he had to cut questions short as he was going on vacation with his predominantly white family. Now, stay tuned for the Emmy-winning, predominantly white Modern Family. Predominantly white people love it!”

Anyway, predominantly white liberals can find all the reasons they want to dismiss people’s concerns about this country, but it will be a bunch of predominantly white Democrats who will be getting dismissed in November.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (38 votes, average: 4.89 out of 5)

23 Responses to “This Weekend’s Rally Caused Much Fear and Concern for Predominantly White Liberals”

1. Burmashave says:

But don’t worry: The liberals hive mind came up with a way to try and dismiss the whole thing: It was predominantly white composed exclusively of Americans.

FIF those rat stinkers.

Heck, Obama’s nearly predominantly white.

Two rallies…one was Glenn Beck’s, one was Al Sharpton’s…and lib media are obsessed with the fact that they took place on the anniversary of MLK’s “I Have A Dream” speech. King’s niece spoke at, and wrote in support of, Beck’s rally and against Sharpton’s. ‘Nuff said.

4. storm1911 says:

Tthe liberals act as if they own Aug. 28.. If there had been no mention of the King speech I would not have known that Aug. 28 was a national liberal holiday. I guess being predominantly white prevented me from knowing. Back to the re-education camps for me.

5. coldguy says:

I’m glad someone finally recognized my pre-Dominance. I’ve been dominant for a some time now without anyone acknowledging it. At least I’m now getting my ‘ups’, albiet retro-actively. ‘Bout time!

6. Corona says:

Gotta love that MFM. It thinks it’s black.
    Olby – “Shut yo mouf!”

7. seanmahair says:

Well now that someone’s decided to declare open season on Mormons (after all it’s not the first time )Glenn had better get some extra security. Me I’m just about ready for my concealed carry permit. Seriously…….make my day.

8. Aaron Worthing says:

The press can kiss my predominantly white ass..

I don’t give a predominate fluck what predominately brain-dead liberals think about predominately anything. The operative word here is ‘predominately’ because the other subdominate part of me just wants to shoot the bastards.

10. Cilla Mitchell, Galveston Texas says:

Ah Jimmy, when you post like that, it just makes me tingle all over. The passion just oozes from your posts. I love it!

You gotta watch those tingles, Cilla. They might migrate! Of course, if you’re tingling all over, they already have and the only good remedy is a BEER and a good cigar.

12. plentyobailouts says:

mmmmm Beer and Cigars, my leg tingles for thee.

13. USAWatchmen says:

There sure were a lot of angry, racist, bigoted, God lovin’, proud of this Country, white people at that event.

14. Bratgirl says:

I and my family were there. Heck, we’re still here! The rally was awesome and listening to Dr Alveda King was my highlight. Sharpton can stfu.

15. NO_MO_BAMA says:

Seems like a liberal dilemma, they want to point out that it was predominantly people who work to pay for all the welfare white people but then they intentionally lie about how many evil white people were there. Accurately counting them would make them more menacing but then uninformed idiots might figure out that nobody likes Obama.
    I suppose pointing out all 10 people at the Sharpton thing were predominantly black…negro….colored… Afrikan-“American” would be raaaaaaacist.

16. shiggz says:

Its like the boy in his bubble sees the leak and is crying out for help. Lets get the whole thing over with and mail them to Cuba already.

17. EnemyoftheState says:

I usually avoid big crowds and rallies, but if I had known how much this was going to annoy the left, I would have attended it twice.

Three hundred and fifty thousand Nazi/Fascist/reactionary/right wing/TEA bagging/Rethuglians and not one single plate glass window was smashed…what’s up with that?

19. Carolyn says:

So, it isn’t racist to judge those who attended the rally on the color of their skin? How ironic – the lefties take issue with the rally being held on the anniversary of MLKJr’s speech and then proceed to bring up the color of skin rather than the content of character. The liberal media would be funny if they weren’t so dangerous and malicious.

20. Carolyn says:

21. Terry_Jim says:

That’s right Carolyn, just like it isn’t fascistic to demand an end to free speech rights of
    conservatives.
    You got it, Sis!!

22. ss396 says:

Over at the Bureau of Labor Statistics they have a handy little chart “Employed persons by detailed occupation, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity” (http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat11.pdf).

On page 2 we learn that in 2009 “News analysts, reporters and correspondents” 1.8% were Black or African American. Seems predominantly white, no?

23. kerrcarto says:

Al Sharpton’s rally was predominantly black. Just sayin.