Straight Line of the Day: I Got a Christmas Card From the White House. Inside…

Posted on December 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Works like this: I feed you Moon Nukers a straight line, and you hit me with a punch line in the comments.

I got a Christmas card from the White House. Inside…

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

24 Responses to “Straight Line of the Day: I Got a Christmas Card From the White House. Inside…”

1. rodney dill says:

Was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer saying, “Just remember, when we go over the fiscal cliff… Obumbles bounce!”

2. Mongo says:

There was a tax bill

3. Dohtimes says:

…was the Obamacare regulation denying coverage for virgin pregnancies and births, and a voucher for a free home abortion kit.

…is a picture of Sandra Fluke, Lena Dunham, and Janeane Garofalo above the words “Ho, Ho, Ho”.

5. gsmtiger says:

…. was a voucher good for -$20, payable to Obama, to cover his golf expenses.

6. Steve H says:

… were a drawing of Mary & Joseph fawning over Baby Obummer in a manger, some festive dawg recipes, a black panther recruitment pamphlet, and a GPS tracking device badly hidden in the folds of the card.

7. Mrs. C says:

was a solicitation for a contribution to the future presidential library.

was a letter telling me if I should send $1 to the five people at the top of this list, and add my name to the bottom. It assured me we would all be rich within weeks!

was this sentiment:
    The Obama family wishes you the happiest winter season and peace for the New Year*

* This card does not signify an acceptance of any one specific religious holiday or observance. Please celebrate whatever holiday you personally connect with – including none at all.
    God (or gods, or FSM) bless America (Or all nations, or none.)

8. jw says:

…was nothing good for America

9. rodney dill says:

Merry Christmas… From the whole Cornball family.

10. apostic says:

…was a form letter that said, “Season Greetings. You are hereby ordered for induction into the Obama Volunteer Corps and to report to…

11. Dohtimes says:

…it said “If You Can Read This, You Are Likely Not A Democrat And Have Just Committed Mail Fraud”.

…was the warning: If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho Honkey

12. Russ says:

…was a bill for my share of Obamas gift to himself.

13. AT says:

a bill addressed to my unborn grandchildren.

14. Maverick says:

… was a glossy of Joe Biden sitting in Santa’s lap. The caption said “I want taxes on the rich. And a pony.” So cute.

15. plentyobailouts says:

I got a Christmas card from the White House. Inside…was a letter soliciting campaign donations

..was a coupon for a free Twinkie.

17. blarg says:

… Was a form letter explaining that the White House was sending a Christmas card to every tax payer in the country as part of a stimulus plan to create jobs and keep the USPS working.

It was sent C. O. D.

18. Writer says:

…was the warning that I had exceeded my lifetime allowance of DemoCrapic Party insults.
    However, the stamp was cancelled during the Carter Presidency.
    Another example of DemoCrapic Party efficiency.

19. Bad Science says:

I got a Christmas card from the White House…
    When I opened it, it started playing this:
    while a hand came out and tried to get my wallet.
    I got my big crowbar from the garage, smashed the thing flat, then set it on fire.
    The end.

20. currently says:

I Got a Christmas Card From the White House. Inside was a tiny GPS tracker and a questionnaire.

21. Bob in Feenicks says:

…was a photo of an assortment of all sorts of nuts and fruitcakes. Obama’s entire cabinet must have been in the picture.

22. Ogrrre says:

Was a request that you send your Christmas gifts to his campaign, and to tell your loved ones that instead of gifts to you, to request they send the equivalent in cash to his offshore bank account.

23. Dohtimes says:

…was a reminder that Obama had a son who looked like Jesus, because his son WAS Jesus. Also that worship of Obama was to resume on the 26th as scheduled.

24. IMAO » Blog Archive » You’ve Been Judged! links:

[…] Keln of Nuking Politics picked his favorite punchlines to “I got a Christmas card from the White House. Inside…” […]