If There’s Anything Better Than Punching a Hippie, This Video Might Be It

Posted on October 27, 2012 8:00 pm

[High Praise! to Shout First, Ask Questions Later]

[YouTube direct link] (Viewer #42,119)

When a hippie goes to hell, this is his Groundhog Day for eternity.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (13 votes, average: 4.92 out of 5)

18 Responses to “If There’s Anything Better Than Punching a Hippie, This Video Might Be It”

“If you take away the carrot, all that’s left is the stick!”

I can respect the old, practiced-what-they-preached hippies who left the cities and grew carrots on communes. Give them a few more generations out on the farm and they’ll evolve into the Amish. “Psst, brother, dost thee want to buy some fresh, under the counter, UN-pastureized milk? Don’t let the Feds catch thee, it’ll be more than thy beard is worth!”
    But the modern, city infesting hippies? That’s what sticks were invented for. “I want it all, I want it now, and I don’t want to pay for any of it!” Yeah, that’ll work.

2. John says:

“Capitalist Propoganda” was always one of your best segments, Harvey. Glad it’s coming back.

3. seanmahair says:

But you see to the libs and progs it wouldn’t be like this. Unicorns would crap rainbows and everyone would have every thing they want and no one would have to work for it or to provide it. It would be like Star Trek only not in the nastiness of space and no one would have a real job. Just time to surf the net, have sex and eat and not in that order. Liberals don’t have time for logical thought, there are snail darters to save and Capitalistic pigs who have homes to protest at.

John – Huh. I completely overlooked the fact that this fits perfectly into that category. I shall add it.

Thanks for pointing that out. Bacon to you, sir!

5. CarolyntheMommy says:

I should have shown this to my husband. He voted Obama today. Sigh. The best I can do for Northern Virginia is to make our house a purple one. I have failed.

#5 – CarolyntheMommy,
    You still have they young’uns to influence. Teach them to chant “Romney-Ryan! Romney-Ryan!”

CtM – I just hope *Romney* sees this.

I know he’s light-years better than Obama, but I haven’t forgotten that he’s a RINO-squish, and only gives Republican-establishment lip-service to the virtues of free markets. He WILL disappoint me many times in the next four years.

Ronald Reagan de-regulated trucking & airlines. I bet Romney won’t even de-fund PBS.

8. Eric Praline says:

Harvey, your description gave me a great idea for a movie: All Hippies Go To Hell. It will be the feel-good hit of the year. I’ll give you an “inspired by” credit.

Eric – Can it feature the Robot Devil singing a song while he tortures them?:

Batten down the hatches, Carolyn! Best of luck in the storm.

11. Kris says:

My vision of hippie hell consists of demons mechanically ram-feeding strapped down hippies for all eternity, saying “So you like free stuff, eh? Well, have all the free stuff in the world!”
    I do love the Simpsons :)

12. CarolyntheMommy says:

Thanks, Jimmy! We’re inland a bit so I’m hoping it’s no biggie. Worst comes to worst I have friends with generators. Come to think of it: why doesn’t POTUS just give me a generator?

13. Colin says:

Wow, we do away with capitalism, and we get taken over by the Combine? Half Life was more prescient than I realized.

14. og says:

CarolyntheMommy: I’d cut him off. No, not in a lorena bobbit way, but make sure he understands there are consequences to his actions, and make the consequences immediate. I know, I know, not nice, but I’m a prick like that.

Anyway, sex is better with conservatives.

15. CarolyntheMommy says:

He’s already asking me which of the kiddos I want politically – like he can have one be a Dem and I can have one be conservative. I told him, “It’s not our job to teach them what to think; it’s our job to teach them HOW to think.”

The Children of the Corn are supporting obamaria:

17. Fai Mao says:

I am reminded of the Simpsons episode where Homer became a hippie. His leftist daughter Lise told him was good at it because “You;re lazy, selfish and don’t bathe”

18. og says:

CarolyntheMommy: That’s just it. If you teach them to think at all, they’ll be republicans.