The Last Decade of Liberalism in 40 Quotes

Posted on January 15, 2010 1:33 pm

John Hawkins has compiled the most asinine liberal quotes of the last ten years.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (17 votes, average: 4.47 out of 5)

16 Responses to “The Last Decade of Liberalism in 40 Quotes”

1. Keith says:

How did they ever narrow it down to just forty?

“The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not ‘insurgents’ or ‘terrorists’ or ‘The Enemy.’ They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow — and they will win.”

What did he say when the “REVOLUTION” fled the country?

“The Last Decade of Liberalism” – that would be nice.

4. OIFvet says:

I don’t know which was more offensive
    1) The bashing of my and others American’s service to the country, in a time of war.
    2) The total disregard of anyone’s faith in God.

The most dangerous thing in the world is an idiot with an auduance.

5. Idahoser says:

“I’ve abandoned free-market principles to save the free market system”

No list of quotes can be considered adequate without this one.

6. Genghis Khen says:

Biden must have his own parallel page called: Everything Joe Biden Has Said

7. storm1911 says:

Hawkins had his job cut out for him, so many dumb liberal quotes out there. Nice reminder as to how nasty most libbies are, and never allow them in your home without proper potty traing first.

8. Live Free Or Die says:

Regarding the Taliban, and terrorists in Afghanistan, Martha Coakley said,” They’re gone. They’re not there anymore.”—Monday,Jan. 11,2010
    One more assinine Liberal to add to the assininnity.

The list was light on the Obama. Fortunately. His utterances are like swallowing syrup of ipecac through your ears or eys.

10. IH8Socialist says:

Only 40 asinine liberal quotes? Every time a liberal speaks something asinine comes out how could you limit it to 40.

11. Live Free Or Die says:

“When we see what we did at the Climate Summit in Copenhagen, this is the response, this is what happens, you know what I’m saying?”
    —Actor, Danny Glover, as to what caused the Haitian earthquake.

12. Hammy says:

I can’t believe I read them all. I need an aspirin before my head explodes

13. shiggz says:

Can we forward that to everyone in the military.

14. shiggz says:

15. ussjimmycarter says:

Someone should start a blog with 40 asinine liberal quotes per day…

16. Crusty says:

I think the most uttered dumb quote is “I’d like a democratic ballot, please.”