Random Thoughts: Obama Ate a Dog Edition

Posted on April 18, 2012 9:30 am

In case you missed it, Obama once ate a dog.

Obama: “I can’t believe Romney strapped his dog to the roof of his car. That ruins the flavor.”

I should have suspected something when Obama stopped by Glenn Reynolds’s house for drinks.

All jokes aside, Obama obviously loves dogs. He even wrote a book “To Serve Dog.”

For those not getting the humor, eating a dog in our culture is considered a bit sociopathic.

Our culture is superior.

Politics, it’s an Obama-eat-dog world.

Obama 2012: “Mmm… puppies.”

Obama 2012: “And your little dog, too!”

Obama isn’t anti-woman; when he said “bitch,” he was referring to his meal.

This is a humor goldmine. This is the best thing Obama has ever done for me.

Obama can’t spend his time on these silly attacks; he has a lot on his plate right now.

When Obama was looking for a dog he wasn’t allergic to, I thought it was the dander he was worried about.

There’s that out of touch Romney, too rich to ever have to eat a dog.

Obama: “This proper dog care course is useless; they haven’t said on thing about how long to marinate them.”

Obama 2012: “Hasn’t eaten a dog in awhile.”

Obama: “Well what was I supposed to do with the leftovers from my dog fighting ring?”

Dog bites man – not news. Man bites dog – news. President bites dog – BEST NIGHT OF TWITTER EVER!!!

I thought something funny would happen to Obama like when Carter was bitten by a rabbit, but I was way off.

How can you tell if you’re a humorless lefty? You don’t find this dog stuff hilarious.

We need to get Jeremiah Wright’s opinion on this dog eating thing.

“I promise you: If you like your dog, you can keep him. Though I may ask you to share some with me.”

Obama: “Call me a ‘foodie,’ but I really love the Westminster Dog Show.”

Cesar Milan: “Remember, it’s exercise, discipline, then affection.”
Obama: “Yeah, but what temperature do I set the oven?”

Obama was so disappointed when he went to Taco Bell and found out they didn’t actually have Chihuahuas.

This is a good opportunity if Marmaduke ever wanted to be politically relevant.

I could do this all night, but I’m dog tired – which to Obama means being sleepy from having a big meal.

UPDATE: More of Frank’s “Obama ate a dog” jokes.

UPDATE: The full “Obama Ate a Dog” category – your one-stop-shop for Obama dog-eating humor.

UPDATE: Linked at The Virginian

UPDATE: Linked by Transterrestrial Musings

UPDATE: Linked by Instapundit, who DOES know what Frank’s talking about.

UPDATE: Linked by BizzyBlog

UPDATE: Linked by NerdWatch

UPDATE: Linked by YouViewed

UPDATE: Linked by Blog de KingShamus

UPDATE: Linked by The Conservatory

UPDATE: Linked by I’m 41

UPDATE: Linked by Transsylvania Phoenix

UPDATE: Linked by Catallaxy Files

UPDATE: Linked by VA Viper

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (26 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

50 Responses to “Random Thoughts: Obama Ate a Dog Edition”

When Obama famously to be left alone to enjoy his waffles, no one realized it was a Belgian Shepherd named “Waffles”.

When Obama famously asked to be left alone to enjoy his waffles, no one realized it was a Belgian Shepherd named “Waffles”.

Sasha and Malia don’t get to spend much time with Bo. Their parents always tell them not to play with their food.

Obama really stepped in it this time.

5. FormerHostage says:

During the summer Obama puts puppies in the freezer so that later he can have a pupsicle.

Has anyone else noticed that you never see Obama and Glenn Reynolds in the same room at the same time?

6. CrustyB says:

In case you missed it, Obama once ate a dog.

Do I have to make the obvious Michelle Obama sex joke out of this or are we already on the same page here?

7. Les says:

“I did not…have…Szechwan relish with that dog…”

8. IMAO » Blog Archive » Nuke the News: Obama Bites Dog links:

[...] of humored myself out on this last night when I first heard of it, so make sure to check out my Random Thoughts on it. I’m sure I’ll come up with more jokes soon, though. I mean, come on, he ate a [...]

9. jw says:

when obama says “dog gone” he’s asking for seconds.

10. Iowa Jim says:

I think that Obama visited my yard Saturday night. It was raining cats and dogs here, but, when I awoke Sunday morning, there were only cats in the yard.

So, the Republican opposition research team has been so awful since the 2008 election that their opponent writes not one, but two books outlining in his own (or Bill Ayers’) words what a giant douche he is and they didn’t even bother to read them?

12. CTCompromise says:

“One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

….and THEN he looked forward to snacking on a selection from the endangered species list !!

13. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Has Michael Vick contributed anything to Obama’s campaign? (Scraps, mebbe? “Scraps” being the name of one of Vick’s pitbulls.)

14. Untrainable says:

So that’s why Obama was so worried about finding a dog he wasn’t allergic to.

15. Obama Dog Eating Jokes | Alfaig.web.id links:

[...] News Hotair’s Hitler Finds Out Obama is a dog eater video, and some dog eating jokes from IMAO. [...]

16. ljm says:

I can’t take credit for this one but:

Q What does Obama call Mitt Romney’s dog on the car roof?

A Meals on wheels.

17. Cover Me, Porkins says:

Gives new meaning to the phrase “doggie breath.”

18. roger h says:

Obama’s grandfather told him how it the army they were fed “shih tzu on a shingle”.

19. Fen says:

Romney 2012. Because 4 more years of this nonsense and we’ll all be eating dog.

20. Transterrestrial Musings - Random Thoughts links:

[...] “Obama ate a dog” edition. This is like a permanent employment act for people like Jim Treacher and Frank J. And of course, the inevitable Dogs Against Obama web site. [...]

21. RebeccaH says:

When Sasha and Malia have been good, Daddy gives them collie pops as a treat.

22. SoupNazzi says:

When Obama goes to In-and-Out Burger, he orders his “Doggy Style”

23. Paul from Hamburg says:

OK. This makes sense now. Initially, I didn’t understand why NBC News said they weren’t going to send Chelsea Clinton to the White House.

24. Arch says:

Obama is a card carrying member of PETA. No, the other PETA.

25. Reilly says:

quoted on another site:

“wokkin the dog”

“obama’s full of shitzu”

“hot dog with a side of fleas”

26. BizzyBlog links:

[...] One-liners at IMAO (HT Instapundit). Comments [moderated] [...]

27. Mxymaster says:

Dog: Better on the car than on the menu.

28. The President is going to the dogs! | Nerdwatch! links:

[...] http://www.imao.us/index.php/2012/04/random-thoughts-obama-ate-a-dog-edition/ [...]

29. John Cooper says:

This Beetlejuice commercial seems appropriate: “I’ll eat anything you want me to eat. I’ll swallow anything you want me to swallow. I’ll chew on a dog!”

30. Chris says:

First Liberals killed God. Then they ate Dog!

31. moron says:

So why didn’t he pardon M. Vick when he needed him?

32. krusty says:

At least we are…alive. Yes, it is good to be…alive. Now pass me some more copilot.

33. Sorry Folks But the Dog Business has Caught My Fancy « YouViewed/editorial links:

[...] yourself for a pack of doggy related posts . The material is just too rich to pass up . Share this: Pin [...]

34. mark l. says:

the thing about a dog…

you can summon it. what other animal is going to show up so you can slit it’s throat?

the price of instinctive loyalty to man is getting treated like you are just like any other animal?

things could be worse for the wh:
    imagine if it was a cat.

Headline:
    “president now no longer willing to eat p***y”

35. mark l. says:

so…
    we were sold on obama for his worldly upbringing.

now, we find out his formative years were spent sampling the various cultures, which seems to definitively include an american taboo.

how far does this extend?
    did he participate in the stoning of women, accused of adultery?
    what other vile cultrual practices did he participate in?

indonesia remains one of the world’s leading traffickers in child sex slaves. funny how the president lacks any tales of misgivings from his experiences as a youth.

face it:
    he was raised by an ego centric culture, that does almost completely equate the lives of women/children with the live of a dog. both are considered property, to be done with, as the master sees fit.

36. TANSTAAFL says:

When the President eats dog, he washes it down with a nice glass of Jack Spaniels.

37. TANSTAAFL says:

The Secret Service has a secret emergancy hideaway for the President, stacked to the rafters with instant Poodles ‘N Noodles.

38. Mike says:

Now we know what Michael Vick and Obama have in common……..

39. Cosmo says:

Obama: “The last b**** I ate wasn’t my wife.” (over the top? I don’t wan’t a banhammer, Frank…I do love your blog/site/piece of internet awesome, but a my coworker Brian spouted that when I read him your Obama dog post)…

40. President Barack ‘Dog Meat’ Obama Is An Admitted Dog Meat Eater Who Has Eaten Dog Meat « Blog de KingShamus links:

[...] First Pet.  James Taranto threw his kibbles and bits into the fray.  Frank quipped some quips about the story (sample–”Dog bites man – not news. Man bites dog – news. President [...]

41. President Barack ‘Dog Meat’ Obama Is An Admitted Dog Meat Eater Who Has Eaten Dog Meat links:

[...] First Pet.  James Taranto threw his kibbles and bits into the fray.  Frank quipped some quips about the story (sample–”Dog bites man – not news. Man bites dog – news. President [...]

42. I’ll have a hot dog, thanks at Catallaxy Files links:

[...] of us on our side, Obama’s culinary past has created an immense amount of funny stuff like this and this. And there is now, of [...]

43. KingShamus says:

Thank you for linking back, Frank. I appreciate it.

44. USS Ben says:

Obama likes to wash down his dog with beaglejuice.

45. USS Ben says:

For Obama the shitszu has hit the fan.

46. USS Ben says:

Give me another BOrrito.

47. USS Ben says:

Has there been more than one Bo at the White House? EEnquiring minds want to know.

USS Ben – Whatever you do, don’t say Beaglejuice 3 times…

49. USS Ben says:

Harvey- You’re right, that was a bad idea. Tim Burton is disturbing.

50. USS Ben says:

Because of Moochelle’s incessant nagging to eat healthier, Obama now eats melon collie.