Here are some neat gun accessories (including a cup holder). Sounds like there would be almost no job more fun than designing gun accessories, and I couldn’t help but come up with a few ideas of my own:
* New safety device that makes sure the gun is pointed at a Communist before allowing the trigger to be pulled.
* Facial recognition so the gun can identify who you shot and automatically send condolences to the family.
* Built in counter to tell you whether you’ve fired six shots or only five in case you lost track of it in the heat of the moment and are encountering an especially lucky-feeling punk.
* Built in taser to shock kids who try to get their grubby hands on your gun.
* Interface with Twitter API so every time you pull the trigger it updates your status to “Shooting a mo’fo’.”
* Barrel shroud that lights up green so it looks like you’re casting the avada kedavra spell from Harry Potter when you pull the trigger.
* Heated grips for firing the gun in cold climates (happiness is a warm gun).
* Power Point projector to go with the laser pointer.