Maybe it’s a little early to do a post-mortem on Obama, but his popularity is sinking and the prospects of him passing any more big legislation are looking dim. So where did Obama go wrong?
WHERE OBAMA WENT WRONG
* You tried to destroy too much of the country too quickly. The economy, foreign affairs, the automobile industry, energy, health care — that’s far too much to destroy in one’s first couple months in office without getting people suspicious. You have four years to render America unlivable so spread it out.
* When unemployment figures were announced, you always appeared in the background stroking a cat and laughing manically. That gave people the idea you didn’t share their pain.
* You kept pronouncing “economy” as “eco-money” which gave people the impression that maybe you didn’t really understand the concept.
* You let Biden keep speaking instead of locking him in an undisclosed location and killing the only person the location was disclosed to.
* When asked what’s the biggest problem America faced, you probably should have given a better answer than, “Too many white people.”
* You had far too many press conferences. And in too many of them you inexplicably had a bucket stuck on your head.
* When foreign dictators told you about what they hated about America, you kept suggesting other things saying, “Don’t you hate that too? I hate that.”
* You really have to scream at cops less. And stop calling them honkeys.