* A large number of Corpsemen come from Oiho, and represent an important voting bloc for the Democratic Party.
* While the ambulance was invented in Ohio, the method of writing “AMBULANCE” backwards on the front of the vehicle was invented in Oiho as a means of confusing lawyers approaching it from the front.
* Doctors at the Oiho State University Medical Center were the first to perfect the method of testing kids for asthma using a breathalyzer.
* It is now state law in Oiho that erratic drivers be pulled over and administered an asthma test by police.
* The state is named “Oiho” which is a Native American Warren tribe word for “You didn’t build that teepee”.
* Oiho State University is the largest school in the state. The football team is named the Oiho State Buckets.
* The mascot of the Oiho State Football Team is a man in a suit wearing a bucket on his head.
* The fans also usually wear buckets on their heads to support the team, but have trouble following the games this way.
* The hothound was invented in Oiho in 2009. Unlike the hotdog, it is actually made of dog.
* Hothounds are traditionally served at all Oiho State football games, but are difficult to eat with a bucket on your head.
* Cleaverland, Oiho is the home of the Mom Jeans Hall of Fame. Across the street is a museum dedicated to nerdy bicycle helmets.
* The state of Oiho currently bans its citizens from visiting most of Asia, including the small island Asian country of Hawaii.
* The Intercontinental Railroad first began construction in Cincy, Oiho, connecting Oiho to France.
* Toldeo, Oiho was the site of the first Special Olympics Bowling Championship. The winning score was 129.
* Every Memorial Day, the city of Akorn, Oiho holds a parade including corpsemen and fallen heroes.
* Dual use door-windows were first used in Oiho. The placement of these in all government buildings was a requirement for statehood.
* Oiho is one of the only states to not allow citizens to conceal-carry guns. The state does, however, issue permits for the bitter-clinging of weapons.
* The permit also allows for the bitter-clinging of religion. Only one religion and one gun can be bitterly clinged to at a time.
* Oiho is home to the national Typical White Person Association. Its mission is to be typical, white, and bitterly cling to things.
That about wraps it up for fun facts about the state of Oiho. Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go try and eat a hothound with a bucket on my head.
UPDATE: Linked at Legal Insurrection.