Obama likes spending

Posted on March 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Some say Obama likes spending. I wonder if there’s any evidence to back up that claim?

[Direct link]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (11 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Tags: ,

23 Responses to “Obama likes spending”

1. EdthePastor says:

holy guacamole! My wife nearly beat me for listening to the whole thing. My son ,age 9, laughted and thought it was funny. I just cried. At least we all had a reaction.

2. Terry_Jim says:

After about 4 minutes, I was waiting for the Viking chorus to join in.

spend, Spend ,SPEND, SPEND,
    LOVELY SPEND WONDERFUL SPEND!!

Spend on spending!!!

4. Carolyn says:

Wow… now I feel spent.

Wacka wacka!

5. john says:

What a drinking game that video could be…

6. Proud Infidel says:

You realize, that video is a real CONTENDAH for best political video EVAH! I laughed ’till I cried…

7. Michael says:

And the funny thing (not!) is that if we got $1 million dollars every time he said “spending” in that video it still wouldn’t equal what Obama has added to the national debt just this year alone.

PI – you are right. Some group should be working on a cut down version for TV.

I recently got spent spending time on what I was spending on spending. But if you know what you’re spending on, particularly what you’re spending on spending, you can actually spend less on taxes and more on the actual spending.

Let me be clear: I will not leave office until I make you as poor as Zaire. Then we’ll see who’s laughing at the rest of the world, honky.

11. Burmashave says:

I spend, therefore I am. ~Barack Hussein Obama

12. Soothsayer says:

I started chuckling almost immediately, laughing at about the 1:00 mark, then I started to think about it and now I can’t stop crying and screaming in anger. Is it November 6, 2012 yet?

13. ussjimmycarter says:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times…we laughed, we cried…wait…did I just make that up and some book big shot author stole it from me? I want reparations, but that is for another day. Mostly we cried as we watched this clown “lead” our nation over the cliff while the Republicans all sat around and said “harumph”… “harumph”… “harumph”… while John Boehner openly wept like a 6 year old school girl!!! While all this was going on, Hillary Clinton has unleashed the military of the United States on every evil thug possible! Col. QDaffy is frustrated because he can’t get to the rank of General (bad fitness reports I would imagine) and has unleashed to dogs of hell on his own people because of it! And the White House has done one brilliant thing, they locked a reporter in a closet for over an hour…and I say it’s far over due!!!

14. muckdog says:

That would make a great campaign ad.

15. MikeLL says:

What is that thing on Biden’s forehead at 4:03?

Spending?

Probably Ash Wednesday ashes. (It’s a Catholic thing).

17. proof says:

To channel Mr. T: I pity the fool who had to edit all those videos. MEGO about 1:42.

18. Burmashave says:

Off Topic Suggestion:

Can we talk about the Coffee Party tomorrow, or have they already managed to exhaust the laughter that can be had at their expense?

19. Carolyn says:

5 of 7 is right, though it isn’t just a Catholic thing. I hope he doesn’t claim to be both Catholic and pro-choice; those people annoy the crap out of me.

Catholic and pro-choice? Not me! Biden? I’m surprised he was able to find a church liberal enough not to block him at the door. (Maybe the Episcopalians?)

21. seanmahair says:

this man has never met a social program he hasn’t loved. He should be called Barak O’spenda.

Sadly, since the government doesn’t actually generate any revenue on its own and all government money is taken from hardworking taxpayers, you can actually replace “spending” with “stealing,” as that’s what they must do first in order to have the money each time they wish to spend it.

I love it. I’m having spending spending spending spending spending spending spending baked beans spending spending spending and spending.