Harvey Turns to the Dark Side!

Posted on June 3, 2013 12:13 pm

Harvey_Turns
[ref 1] [ref 2]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (2 votes, average: 3.00 out of 5)

19 Responses to “Harvey Turns to the Dark Side!”

1. CapitalistB says:

GDFT! Now 40% antimony …

These day’s I use the acronym YGDF!YLTATSOTE in daily conversation, and as a replacement for that “other word” you wouldn’t use in mixed company. I use this versatile acronym on a daily basis…it has really cleaned up my language and impressed my friends. Thank you IMAO.
    Aggression: Don’t YGDFT!YLTATSOTE with me.
    Amazement: InYGDFT!YLTATSOTEingcredible!
    Assurance: AbsoYGDFT!YLTATSOTEinglutely!
    Desire: I’d sure like to YGDFT!YLTATSOTE her.
    Difficulty: I’m having a YGDFT!YLTATSOTE of a time with this.
    Disagreement: YGDFT!YLTATSOTE you!
    Dismay: Oh YGDFT!YLTATSOTE!
    Dismissal: YGDFT!YLTATSOTE off!
    Fraud: I got YGDFT!YLTATSOTEed on that deal!
    Incompetence: What a YGDFT!YLTATSOTE up.
    Inquiry: What the YGDFT!YLTATSOTE?
    Pleasure: FanYGDFT!YLTATSOTEingtastic!
    Resignation: YGDFT!YLTATSOTE it.
    Satisfaction: YGDFT!YLTATSOTEing “A”!
    Trouble: Now I’m YGDFT!YLTATSOTEed.

For example: Eric Holder is a YGDFT!YLTATSOTEing liar.
    For example: This administration is completely YGDFT!YLTATSOTEed up.
    However the term Jay Carney doesn’t know his .YGDFT!YLTATSOTE from a hole in the ground while technically correct would still be incorrect usage.

My Gun Fires Antimony Bullets Bacon to CapitalistB!

Okay, that’s NOT Harvey. Harvey is 22 with a full beard.

6. CCO says:

Is that Michael Gross from Tremors?

7. plentyobailouts says:

I always thought Harvey resembled a YGDFT!YLTATSOTE serial killer.

Oh Yeah!

P U N C H!

8. Duane Rico Suave says:

May one be initiated into the arcane meaning of:

YGDFT!YLTATSOTE?

This *is* an acronym, yes? No?

9. plentyobailouts says:

@ Duane Rico Suave

See Harvey’s link at number 4

10. Duane Rico Suave says:

Surely I am now truly blessed . Admitted to the inner sanctum of LMAO! Woo-hoo and thanks.

@9 – *sigh* you’d think these young kids who were RAISED on the internet would recognize a reference link when it reaches up and pinches their plump, rosy cheek…

12. Mr. Right says:

@8 Hey, I did include [ref] links right in the post under the picture — then Harvey even put one in the comments, too! You kids need to learn how to read!

@6 Yes… I mean, no… that’s Harvey shooting at Libertarians! {wink, wink}

13. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Damn, what a wussified long-gun…looks like a .50 cal with a magazine that probably is holding a liberal-madenning quantity of rounds well in excess of seven.

But what’re you going to use when you want to plink at empty tin cans or the engine blocks of Mack trucks?

Not to mention the blatant lack of ghillie suit.

While Harvey may not be adhering to the letter of Hathcock’s laws there…stouthearted sailors not being Uncle Sam’s Malevolent Children..what matters are results not methods.

14. Duane Rico Suave says:

I knew the chastisement was coming, and I accept it in the spirit of “RTFM!,” which apothegm I have flung gleefully at many many lusers over the years. Thanks again! Now I really feel accepted by the gang!

I am, alas, an old fart. Ask me where I was the day JFK was shot and the answer is: “in class at one of the two Cambridge MA higher ed venues.” It was my nineteenth birthday. What a way to spend a Friday! But I digress…

15. uffy says:

Even with directions, I still don’t understand these.

16. rodney dill says:

Father Guido Sarducci was a sniper?

Although I do bear a STRONG resemblance to Michael Gross, I’ve never experimented with wacky facial hair.

I’ve only done it 3 ways: clean shaven, regulation Navy mustache, and full-face (trimmed around the edges).

18. Duane Rico Suave says:

One ought to use the phrase “done it” with extreme caution. Some might wonder whether you had “done it” by yourself, or with a caring partner, or useful mechanical device. Remember, we’re here to help!

19. Bunkerhillbilly says:

Father Guido Sarducci was a sniper?

Don Novello is actually a retired Navy SEAL who did two tours in Viet Nam, one of which was with Dick “Rogue Warrior” Marcinko.