Democrats are considering naming the health care bill after Ted Kennedy, which is actually kind of appropriate if you think about it.
TOP TEN WAYS THE HEALTH CARE BILL IS LIKE TED KENNEDY
10. It’s bloated beyond belief.
9. Liberals love it while completely ignoring the harm it will do to people.
8. While you’re dying, it will do nothing.
7. It has no concept of morality in its actions.
6. It will only make empty gestures of helping others while primarily being concerned about preserving its own power.
5. People in the Beltway think it’s great, while everyone else is like “WTF?”
4. Death of others considered only a mild inconvenience to it.
3. It’s often incomprehensible.
2. You shouldn’t let it near your daughter.
And the number one way the health care bill is like Ted Kennedy…
Soon, it will be dead.