The Politician of the Future

Posted on September 23, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks to Ace, I’ve found out what an awesome opponent Barney Frank has. His name is Sean Bielat and he’s a Marine who builds robots. That’s right – he kills terrorists and he builds robots! That’s exactly the sort of people who as a child I would have thought we’d have running for office in 2010. Barney Frank, on the other hand, would be who I’d imagine would be in charge if I was thinking we were going to have a dystopian future run by incomprehensible idiots who ruin economies.

Anyway, hopefully this is our future: Marines taking back Congress backed up by their robot buddies. Just as Heinlein envisioned.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (37 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

Tags: , , , , ,

23 Responses to “The Politician of the Future”

1. ussjimmycarter says:

Can one win in MA without being a Major League Buggerer is the question? A Buggerer or a Marine? It’s going to be a close race in that state!

2. Carolyn says:

Two words, Jimmy: Senator Brown.

If they vote out Barney I might actually admit to being from MA originally.

3. storm1911 says:

A Marine that builds robots? I bet they are killer robots, too. A robot building Marine vs. the ghey clown who took down our economy. Should not even be close, but this is the home state of the Killer Kennedys.

You can bet your a$$ (well, maybe you wouldn’t want to bet that) that in MA the buggerer will win by a landslide.

5. John Morris says:

Frank! Can’t believe you didn’t copy/paste the whole tagline from Ace.

Sean Bielat For Congress

When he’s not killing terrorists, he’s building robots. Which also kill terrorists.

And yes, he does build military robots. Don’t think the military have ever turned any loose on the ground (unlike ‘death from above’ with Predator and Reaper drones) with live ammo yet so the ‘also kill terrorists’ part might not be 100% accurate.

6. Genghis Khen says:

So, a real life Ratchet and Clank, eh?

7. coldguy says:

All that and he shares a birthday with me. It souldn’t even be a contest, but it is MA, about the leftiest the left coast gets. GO BIELAT!

8. Ivan Ivanovich says:

I’m going to vote for Kosmoceratops, who is named after Kosmo Kramer.

9. Iowa Jim says:

The fact that he worked for McKinsey and Company is not a point in his favor.

10. BigRichardSmall says:

I don’t know about you but I grew up thinking people like Barney Frank were going to rule some world or planet. Him and his nephue Fade, that looks alot like Sting.

11. John says:

Terrorist killing robot builder? He’s like a super hero, w/o the ghey tights and panties…

12. Jim Oz says:

But what about Idaho? We have a Democrat for Pelosi, and an immigration attorney who favors amnesty, running for Congress (Dist 1). No one – not the Feds, not the State, not the citizenry via the Minutemen’ will stem the tide. And what about Idaho? The Republicans want to bring the border state horror here! So do the Democrats.

13. Aaron Worthing says:

off topic, but Frank, did you see that axelrod was accused of “hippie punching?”

Yes, really.

Sort of.

14. ECM says:

If the world were as Heinlein envisioned, Frank never would have been elected in the first place. (And probably would have been eaten–and then sickened–a giant bug.)

15. Veeshir says:

It’s funny how even the scariest things can become cool when they get with the right guy.

I mean, here we have robots (probably the next rulers of the Earth after they slaughter us all) but they’re okay cuz they’re hanging with a Marine running for office in order to get rid of Barney Frank.

Heck, even damn dirty apes, like Bonzo, are cool when they get with optimistic, kick ass conservatives.

If they have a debate, he should bring the robot.
    If Barney tries to interrupt him when it’s his turn to talk, set the robot to ‘Terminator’ and step back.

17. Burmashave says:

A Congress without Frank. A Tea Party candidate for governor in New York. Be still my beating heart.

18. libertyjunkie.com says:

What kind of a person voted for Barney’s Frank in the first place.

19. ussjimmycarter says:

18, a retard or a homo. There is no “in between”!

20. Jim Oz says:

What about Idaho, dammit!

21. BigRichardSmall says:

In Idaho you have two clear choices:

1. Guy with a “D” next to his name, will symbolicly vote for Pelosi, and thinks that the murder of unborn babies is the sole choice of the woman who in 99.9% of the time is the one who made the poor choice to get pregnant in the first place. But is litreally tighter on fiscal issues than 75 percent of all the Republicans in both Congress and the Senant, Backs our Vets with things that will help not pander to them, and actually writes bills that will fix problems

2. Or you have Idaho’s own Lindsy #@$#ing Graham.

Have fun with that choice. I just chose to move across town to Columbia Village. No longer my problem.

22. AaronHorrocks says:

I used to build Battlebots. Now I’m in the Marine Corp.

I look forward to IMAO supporting my candidacy in the future. heh. Semper Fi!

23. Steynian 423st « Free Canuckistan! links:

[…] FRESH IMAO– Hippie Punching at the White House?; and Dear Delaware: Choose Wisely; plus The Politician of the Future; also How Many People Think Obama Is an Evil Wizard? …. […]