Frank J. and SarahK Meet Their New Neighbor

Posted on August 26, 2009 4:25 pm

To be continued…

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (52 votes, average: 4.92 out of 5)

33 Responses to “Frank J. and SarahK Meet Their New Neighbor”

1. TheFreeMountaineer says:

You two need to come to WV for whitewater rafting! The water’s warmer here.

2. FrankJ Brings Teh Funny - Socrates’s blog - RedState links:

[…] can’t just do a transcript, because you really have to see the images to get the full effect. In short, do yourself a favor and go read FrankJ at IMAO.us. Sphere: Related Content Share on: […]

3. BigRichardSmall says:

WHAT WAS SARAH DOING WITH A FIREARM NEAR THE PRESIDENT???!!! Keeping weapons in your home in case the president shows up just shows how rasist you are. You’re worse than Hitler, Tito, Castro, and Walter Brimmley combined.

4. SPAD local 17 says:

Definitely five stars- and I know good cartooning when I see it!

5. La Shawn says:

That was so darn funny. :D

6. Live Free Or Die says:

Of course, with stick figure drawings, O-bah-muhh is easily recognized, even if you only show his white heritage.

7. Corona says:

Finally! Now this is what blogs were really meant to be. Sarah, have you lost weight?

8. WyoScotch says:

Is the President Angry becasue he lost the bucket for his head?

9. Plentyobailouts says:

What a great picture of Frank. As I suspected He has a large head. But he makes SarahK look angry, when she is right.
    That couldn’t be the disgarce, its ears aren’t big enough.

10. AlanABQ says:

Well, that’s it: IMAO is soon to be over. Did you guys bother to find out who in your neighborhood are members of the CNSF!?

When he said “I’ll be back!”, he didn’t mean it in a Schwarzenegger-ey, T-8000 sort of way…no, it’s much creepier than that. He’s got henchmen like Verizon customers got “people”.

11. island girl says:

This is why I can’t get enough of IMAO.us

12. Karen says:

Plentyobailouts: Don’t be fooled, those aren’t ears — they’re satellite dishes that pick up secret radio orders from his commie overlords.

13. IH8Socialist says:

Karen I thought big ears was the commie overlord.

14. Rubeus says:

Wow! Frank, why haven’t you put up pics of SarahK before? She’s HOT!!

15. Deeply Concerned says:

I’m a little confused. Is her name Sarahk or Sarah K? And what is the K for?

16. Veeshir says:

SarahK’s kinda hot when she’s mad.

17. MikeLL says:

Hilarious! But why are Sarah’s eyeballs so big? Evil Scary Monkey is probably hungry.

18. Mgbfred says:

God a woman with guns really turns me on! Let ‘em rock Sarah!

19. TerribleTroy says:

The only part I dont understand is the last “panel”….. SarahK still has the mean look even though she successfully defeated the evul one……. why would she still be mad…….could it be she’s finally seen the real Frank? The Racist, anti-monkey, mother gaia destroying christian fringe lunatic? ……NAAAAAAAWWWWWWW

20. Dohtimes says:

Awesome web-cam, even if it does add five pounds. Nice tan lines SarahK.

21. Live Free Or Die says:

Frank’s hat makes him look Amish.

22. 5 of 7 says:

Yaaay! Frankj the artist is back!

23. nyexpat says:

wow! a Sarah-Sarah ticket in ’10. A sure winner!

I especially liked your subtle shading. You clearly work in natural light, and I was viewing it in flourescent so I don’t think I got the full affect. However, the subtle nuance of your touch is breathtaking. Your audacity to shun color in favor of the traditional black and white is bold and uplifting. And, your post-modern use of “talk bubbles” draws on the nostalic pop-art influences of the Warhol era. Fabulous piece, that would be a centerpiece of any true art connossoir’s collection.

25. RightWingTink says:

Someone asked why SarahK still looked mad. I’d look mad for days if Dumbo the Wannabe-Magnificent showed up at my house.

26. Corona says:

“I’m a little confused. Is her name Sarahk or Sarah K? And what is the K for?”

You’re obviously pronouncing it wrong. It’s a Klingon name. It’s sah-RAHK. And now for our enjoyment she will proceed to eat FrankJ’s face clean off.

27. cjtony97 says:

I’m sorry, and I hate to be a stickler here, but I must point something out. There is NO WAY that vase would remain standing on that table.

28. Deafdog says:

Very fine work….however….

Big Ears says, “Give me all your money now so I can give you free healthcare.”

That ain’t the plan. True he wants all your money, but you will still have to pay for your healthcare. When you take this one to your book, may I suggest that Big Ears says,

“Give me all your money now so I can give the unemployed free healthcare and kill your parents who are on Medicare.”

29. Joey says:

Not sure exactly why, but that just made me laugh out loud in my office.

30. mountaineer musings » Blog Archive » I can't stop laughing at this links:

[…] since Frank drew this comic, his first in at least a year, every time I look at it, I crack up. It’s my eyes in the last […]

31. Bikermommy says:

I love it! Stick figures are back and cool as ever. Maybe cooler! And I really liked SonOfBob’s gracious artistic review. Yeah FrankJ. And Sarahk K…:)

32. Friday night funny: astroturf, Obamacare, town halls « Wintery Knight Blog links:

[…] Frank J. and Sarah K meet their annoying new neighbor. […]

33. IMAO » Blog Archive » Frank J. and SarahK Meet Their New Neighbor Part 2 links:

[…] Part 1. […]