SCOTUS ruled that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is constitutional. It’s a terrible law, and everyone, including the President, calls it “Obamacare.”
So… what else should be named after him?
1) The next dinosaur to be discovered in a communist country.
2) That one part of the toilet that never seems to work right and is a huge, messy pain in the ass to fix? I call it the “Obama valve”
3) Any sewage treatment plant that received stimulus funds.
4) Remember how they powered Thunderdome? That fuel should be called “Obamanol”.
5) That little piece of wood the Speaker of the House whacks his gavel on.
7) When the House re-introduces and re-passes the “Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act“, just call it the “Obamacare Sucks Act” this time.
8) Any spot on your back that really itches that you just can’t reach that eventually turns into a malignant melanoma.
9) A generic term that encompasses both the liquid and solid contents of a litter box.
10) The act of walking barefoot to the bathroom in the middle of the night without turning on the light and stepping on a stray Lego piece.
Regardless of what gets named after Obama in the future, rest assured that from now own, every time I say his name, it will be with that distinctive Samuel-L-Jacksonian tone and emphasis that would make a call-screener scramble desperately for the bleep-button out of sheer reflex, subconsciously convinced that I’d just uttered a particularly foul obscenity on the air.