Possibly the Dumbest Comment Ever

Posted on September 28, 2013 8:00 am

…was left on this post:

Obamacare will be better than what we have now. It is forward progress. The president is on the side of the 99% when he admits the current situation is geared towards the rich. Any body who swallows right wing koolaid is just perpetusting the status quo rigged system. Just look at who donates money to the right.

Ah… I see you’ve already swallowed zee capsule. Und now, repeat after me:

“I am Elmer J. Fudd. Millionaire. I own a mansion und a yacht.”

[DailyMotion direct link]

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (4 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)

15 Responses to “Possibly the Dumbest Comment Ever”

1. newshutz says:

“I may be a crazy wabbit, but I’m not going to Alcatwaz”

2. springeraz says:

This comment sounds like a string of little plastic beads strung together by somebody who has no idea what the words mean. He finds the beads on the WH website or somewhere, and he’s convinced that if he can just string them together in the right order, the rest of us will finally get it. These people may be mindless, but they’re persistent.

3. EdthePastor says:

Ok Harvey it’s time to put the child proof lid back on IMAO.

4. jw says:

“…perpetusting the status quo…” could be true. i guess it depends on the definition of “perpetusting”.

5. John says:

I don’t always perpetust the status quo, but when I do it’s for the sake of individual liberty.

Does anyone know where I can find some “right wing koolaid?”

7. NO_MO_BAMA says:

You’re just mad because you don’t know big words like perpetusting. Poor people are poor because they donate all their hard earned money to Obama, everyone knows that. See the sacrifices they make?

8. CapitalistB says:

@Jimmy #6: I’d guess Karl Rove knows, or maybe Rush Limbaugh, but try, say, mises.org ?

9. CapitalistB says:

P.S. Better be careful though; we might be fresh out of “right wing kool aid”. I hear the Koch Brothers cornered the market.

Thanks, CapitalistB. Been there, drank that (mises.org). But it was very refined – like 12 year-old Scotch. I’m looking for the cheap, 10¢ per packet-for-the-masses variety. Something that would go well with vodka… or gin… and popcorn on a Saturday night.

11. Bunkerhillbilly says:

C’mon now, just because we proles are clueless as to this genius’ distress over a hyperimmenentized perpetussing of a economicalated status quo ante paradigmicalizationing is no reason to jump all over him/her/it. Just be glad the aforementioned commentor didn’t delve into the nuances of a “psychoalphadiscobetabioaquadoolop” or we’d really be stuttering and fumfering for clues.

We just have to accept that we of limited perception are unable to grasp the infinite brilliance of Obama and his many secular apostles.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna pour me summa thet thar “right wing kool-aid” in black cherry flavor from the frosty glass pitcher with G. Gordon Liddy’s face drawn on it.

12. Larry E says:

So Obamacare isn’t about medical care at all — it’s about class warfare. “We need to bash those evil one-percenters with their Cadillac insurance plans, and give stuff to the poor 99-percenters.”

It’s dog-in-a-manger politics — we’ll piss on the whole medical industry, just because rich folks (you gotta say “folks”) get better service than the poor folks can get.

13. jw says:

“Reading online comments is like letting someone punch your brain in the face with a fistful of stupid. If you doubt this, consider that I’ve been hit with the “fist of stupid” so many times, I now think brains have faces. Kudos, Internet”

i found this a few days ago. seems to fit the situation

14. CapitalistB says:

@13 jw https://twitter.com/avoidcomments

15. IMAO » Blog Archive » Why I Love Moon Nukers links:

[…] [High Praise!] pointed out this rather amusing Twitter account that fairly well sums up the folly of looking for wisdom in […]