Moon Is Bombed October 9th

Posted on October 6, 2009 11:04 am

The moon will be preliminarily bombed on October 9th. It will only be visible through a telescope, but hopefully it will give us plenty of data to make sure that when we nuke the moon it will be visible to all. And seeing America’s mighty power unleashed on the moon, our enemies will bow down and worship us and send us gifts to appease us. It was always in NASA’s charter to get countries to worship us like gods, and finally we are making progress towards it.

1 Star (Hated it)2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (Awesome) (19 votes, average: 4.95 out of 5)

21 Responses to “Moon Is Bombed October 9th”

1. AwesometificAmerican says:

About dang time we start spending my tax dollars on something other than being a glorified UPS truck for the International Space Station (By the way why is it called the International Space Station when we payed for the bulk of the dang thing.) I really think that we could get away with nuking the moon if we could somehow find proof that it was increasing the Earth’s carbon output and causing global warming.

2. Corona says:

NASA obviously follows this blog.

3. Nick says:

When I read that headline at Drudge, I had remember this website as I lost all my favorites when my computer crashed several months back. Good to be back!!!

4. Unistat says:

Congratulations Frank! It must be very gratifying to see your vision begin to come to pass. I also sense the hand of Dr. Travis “Doc” Taylor in this. Everyone knows that redneck rocket scientists are always eager to blow things up, just don’t let them play with the anti-matter!

So, NASA’s looking for water. Will someone please show NASA where there’s some water?

It’s a trap!

They’re simply trying to appease us! They won’t actually nuke the moon! The agency is controlled by Obama, for crying out loud.

Frank, the only way we’ll get this done is if we allow a private contractor (The evil, dark, and twisted CheneyCorp) to do the job.

7. storm1911 says:

I know Frank wasn’t really on vacation a few weeks ago. He was sneaking a device aboard the moon probe. A radioactive one. And don’t say “moon probe” around Barney Frank. Moon nuking takes ona whole new meaning with him.

8. Silicon Valley Jim says:

I assume that you’ll be getting royalties for having the idea first, Frank.

9. MDr says:

Are you sure they’re just not sending Obama to the moon? Every other speech lately has bombed.

10. cjtony97 says:

Knowing Obama’s track record so far, it’ll probably get there and plant flowers, or something.

11. James Flames says:

Has NASA accounted for all the bats that are in the innards of the moon? something to think about

12. IH8Socialist says:

moon go boom…..

13. Jonathan Gardner says:

This is a typical democratic president response to falling poll numbers. Clinton bombed aspirin factories in Afghanistan. Now Obama is bombing the moon.

He can’t even get that right! You’re supposed to bomb our enemies!

14. Sraviik says:

“This just in, Obama has declared the Moon a National Threat to not only us but to the entire world!”

15. 5 of 7 says:

Best case scenario: Water vapor forms a pretty rainbow – Moon Base Alpha follows.
    Worst case scenario: Moon crumbles to dust, forms a series of rings around the Earth, Saturn gets jealous. Lack of tides results in lously surfing. Beach Boys mourn. Go for it!

If only hippies had a way to get to the moon to act as human shields. Now, that would be fun. And, you could clearly see the hippies explode with the aid of a telescope.

17. Nunya says:

The only problem with that happening now is that with the Communistocrats in charge, we’re not worthy of being worshipped.

I’d rather the USA nuke the moon and be adored by the rest of the world when Sarah Palin is in charge. Unlike Obambi & Co., she’ll actually know what to do.

18. Mike says:

Hey Frank,

OK, the bombing the moon thing just floored me. I always thought you were going for the knucklehead route and you turn out to be prescient! How the hell does that happen! I was always thinking that you were more of a magic eight ball sort of sage, but apparently you have a fully functioning damn crystal ball or something! Tell us more!

19. papertiger says:

This is an blatant attempt to win over the “nuke the moon” lobby in congress. There wil be a quid pro quo on cap-n-trade.

Probably McCain and Lindsey Grahamnesty.

20. papertiger says:

I knew that Obama was sinking in the polls, but I never imagined he was an IMAO reader.

Hi Barry.

Have to say I like the direction your taking with the NASA reform bill.

Now if you could just step up the megatonnage that would be fine.

21. onin says:

When will the bomb could reached the moon?