I had never seen this before. It’s called the Fugio Cent and was an early American coin designed by Benjamin Franklin:
What I like is that “Mind Your Business” slogan. It’s a nice idea for money to have helpful advice on it. We should bring that back. Here are some of my ideas for new helpful advice to put on a penny:
* Stop whining.
* Don’t read money and drive.
* Brush your teeth.
* Don’t put on train tracks.
* Good for one wish when deposited in fountain.
* Don’t work; don’t eat.
* If you actually pay for things with these, you’re a jerk.
* Shut up, stupid.
* Collect 99 more and win one item from the dollar store.
* Democrats will take these.
What advice would you put on money?