So, Dennis Rodman is going back to visit Kim Jong Un again. Do I hear wedding bells in the future? So exciting! The only question remaining is where to set up their love nest. I think Rodman can make a good case for moving the family to America.
- With the downfall of DOMA and living conditions in Detroit mimicking those in North Korea, Dennis can finally convince Un that they can have a happy life together in Michigan.
- With the packs of wild dogs that have moved in, there will be plenty of food for them in Detroit.
- With the collapse of the Detroit housing market, they can pick up land for a palace on the cheap.
- Having been born and reared under liberal rule, the residents that remain will be welcoming a benevolent dictator willing to selflessly tell them how to live their lives.
- Having been raised learning the merits of Keynesian economics, the remaining populace will be easy to convince that dedicating all of their time, possessions and talents to erecting the Un palace will lead to an unprecedented economic boom. And the project is shovel ready.
- There will be plenty of unskilled laborers to work in his new Kia factory.
- If he builds his silos in Detroit, his nuclear missiles might finally be close enough to reach America.
- He won’t have to go all the way to Iran to find Muslim terrorist allies anymore. There are plenty of them just a stone’s throw away in Dearborn.
- Despite gun control laws, the Detroit mob would be perfectly happy to supply a psychopath like him with all the weaponry he needs.
- If he sneaks into the country soon, he should have amnesty and full citizenship in less than 6 months.
Send to Kindle